Here are the brass tacks. My services include:
- A free initial interview to discuss my services and to decide if we would like to work together.
- Two prenatal meetings to help prepare for your unique birth experience.
- On-call from week 38 of your pregnancy until you give birth.
- Use of TENS unit (optional).
- Physical and emotional support during your labor, birth and initiation of breastfeeding.
- 24 hour support by phone or email beginning when you hire me.
- A 60 minute postpartum massage in your home.
- Photos/video (optional).
- Video and book lending library.
- Placenta encapsulation (optional).
- A second postpartum home visit to review your experience, if you chose.
- Perhaps the gift of a swanky I LOVE MY DOULA onsie similar to the one modeled by the fashion-forward babies on this site.
- Access to me for the rest of your days – really! I enjoy hearing updates about the families I serve, am happy to offer myself as a parenting resource and would certainly love to help you welcome your next baby/babies if your family continues to grow.
- Baby at left not included (although he is awfully cute isn’t he?).
Fees: Deposits and fees vary depending on your specific situation but range from $2,000-$2,500. Please read my Client Service Agreement for complete details.